Panin Call Center deals for safer transactions
Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of customer transactions and provides panin call centers. Call centers from the panin are ready to serve you at any time quickly and respond.
The more the movement of your transaction , the greater the risk that the security of the account will be compromised.It’s not a secret, if many criminals can now dredge up your account when the security of tranwitnesses is not guaranteed.
The more sophisticated the technology is, the more sophisticated the crime in the world; many people unwittingly have their account stolen by cyber criminals.It is clear that this does not want to be experienced by anyone.However, for Panin customers, the security of their transactions is guaranteed.
Even if one day something unwanted happened by its customers, with Panin’s call centre service everything will be handled as well as possible.For those of you who don’t know this bank call center service, then we’ll advise you.
Panin Bank Call Center Service
Like a call center owned by other banks, the panin bank’s call center also serves the needs of all customers. Starting with the service complaining when the system has problems, complaints about losses atm or credit cards, requests to close a bank account or atm, etc.
You can contact the bank call centre at 500678 (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD), or 60678 (mobile phone). All three numbers can be adjusted by contacting them, using a land phone or mobile phone.
Tips to avoid fraud through ATMs
So far, it’s undeniable, there have been many cases of fraud involving ATM users.Many of these scams happen because customers are so fluent with the money lure offered by fraudsters.
However, first of all customers are asked to transfer some of the money first. After that, the composer will run away without a trace. There are many other forms of fraud you need to know. For those of you who don’t want to get into the trap, The Panin Bank has a suggestion to avoid it.
- Ignore Sweepstakes SMS
The most prevalent method of fraud in society begins with a short message with money drawn. Then, you are asked to send some money to the sender sms.
If you get such a message, then it would be better to just ignore it. Because, it’s sure it’s a hoax or you can still contact the Panin call center .
- ATM swallow
Incidents in which ATMs were swallowed were very common, but it turns out that cases some people actually used to launch their malicious intent. When you experience such an event, you should know when someone offers to help contact the Panin call center via their mobile phone.
It’s better for you to contact a call center via your own mobile phone to request card blocking and provide information about the location of the ATM machine.
- Suspicious things on ATM machines
Before doing a transaction at an ATM machine, you first have to check that there are no strange objects around the machine . especially in the card reader section.Contact the call center when you find strange things around the ATM.
This is because many people deliberately keep card hacking devices. So, your atm balance automatically moves to the balance of the offender.
Tips for transactions using mobile banking
Mobile banking use is now widespread and increasing daily. This is because the convenience afforded by m-banking is very useful in all types of transactions. Similar to ATMs, mobile banks are still not immune from security threats.
However, Panin Bank has recommendations for safe transactions using m-banking, such as:
- Downloading m-Banking applications from Panin Bank Official Source
You can download through a playstore or appstore, but note that the development company must come from Panin Bank. If not from Panin Bank, then you don’t try to use it. because it is very vulnerable to fraud.
But if you have downloaded it, then you can contact the panin call center to close your account as soon as possible.
- Using a secure Internet network
When you want to launch a m-banking application, it is highly recommended to use a private Internet network and have a strong security system. Because if you don’t, your account will be very vulnerable to being hacked by irresponsible people. Therefore, there is a strong frustration to use public wi-fi.
- Periodic PIN changes
To strengthen the security of your m-banking account, it is recommended to change the PIN periodically. Because it may be that some body has thought of pin and did something dangerous.
- Contact Call Center when you lose your phone
Because your m-banking account has a phone pi, then you have to contact the call center to block the m-banking account.
Safe advice from Pishing
The crime of pishing is a serious disaster for account holders. The reason is that the offender shall take all the personal information of our account. From ID to PIN to collect your account balance.
Pishing can be done by criminals by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the destination bank. Sometimes, such websites are no different from visibility. Many people have been deceived. Here are some tips to prevent you from experiencing pishing.
- Always go to the legal address of the bank. Although it looks similar, when viewed from the address of the website, it will certainly be different. For Bank Panin customers, make sure the website you log in is panin.co.id.
- Don’t give anyone your ID and PIN information. Both of these are all your rights and confidential.
- If you have pishing experience, then contact the Panin call center immediately to block or send.
- Don’t click on links available about sweepstakes and other forms of fraud.
Tips for safe transactions via Internet Banking
In addition to ATMs and mobile banking, internet banking is also very popular and has a lot of users. These types of transactions are also as threatened as other types of transactions. However, it certainly can be entirely avoided by making the following transaction advice.
- Accessing the panin’s official website when going to the exchange is the most important security key.
- When accessing the site, make sure your browser performs SSL encryption marked by the appearance of a padlock in the top.Without a picture of the padlock, you should sign up immediately because it is very vulnerable to hacking your bank account.
- Before you log in you have to identify the fact that the website you’re entering is correct and open a cloned website.
- The use of firewall is computer security from hackers’ interference or cyber crime.
- Don’t show or tell the id and PIN to others, even if it’s your closest person.
- Install anti-virus to shut down the possibility of hacking or system damage due to the virus. Contact Panin’s call center once you have received the virus.
The safety of all types of transactions is absolutely important and there is a need for bank guarantees. Therefore, Panin Bank is always ready through Panin’s call center service to help you.